czwartek, 28 grudnia 2023

Witch Hunters - Witch Hunter Captain

I put together a third Cities of Sigmar Witch Hunter - this time with two guns - with a team captain in mind. You can swap heads (with and without a hat) and equipment (with or without a sword).  I took photos along the way, so when I process them, there will be a post with the painting steps.

Złożyłem trzeciego Cities of Sigmarowego Witch Huntera - tym razem z dwoma pistoletami - z myślą o kapitanie ekipy. Można wymieniać główki (z kapeluszem i bez) i ekwipunek (z mieczem lub bez).  Robiłem po drodze zdjęcia, więc jak je obrobię, będzie zapis kolejnych malarskich kroków.

Mordheim Witch Hunters - Witch Hunter Captain - Galen Van Denst

Mordheim Witch Hunters - Witch Hunter Captain - Galen Van Denst

Mordheim Witch Hunters - Witch Hunter Captain - Galen Van Denst with Cursed City Jelsen Darrock hat

Mordheim Witch Hunters - Witch Hunter Captain - Galen Van Denst - Face close-ups

Mordheim Witch Hunters - Witch Hunters & Witch Hunter Captain

4 komentarze:

  1. Exquisite ! Such a good idea to be able to change heads, also the swap from torch to a second gun is excellent! The pose of the mini really makes the dualwield look casually accurate, I think. The garlic is on point too !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I magnetized the head and backpack with a sword. I glued down both hands with pistols, leaving the torch to be used on another model - I figured out that it isn't so easily swappable, because I would't be able to both make and not make an OSL :D

      Thanks for the visit and the kind comment :) I'm glad you figured out that it's garlic :D The tutorial is live now: https://gangsofmordheim.blogspot.com/2023/12/grimdark-witch-hunters-step-by-step.html

      Usuń