czwartek, 13 sierpnia 2026

Cursed City Octren Glimscry

In July, I painted some Rat Swarms, which reminded my of the unfinished Warhammer Quest: Cursed City box, which had been more or less on the verge of completion for quite some time. I decided to push it closer to the finish line this month. Of the remaining models, I decided to tackle Octren Glimscry first. I trimmed down his overly long beard, replaced the mask with an ugly face, elongated the hood, added a two-strand beard made from a Q-tip, and worked on the base a bit. This is how it turned out after painting.

Warhammer Quest Cursed City - Octren Glimscry (front)

Za sprawą zeszłomiesięcznego Figurkowego Karnawału Blogowego przypomniałem sobie o niedokończonym (acz od dość dawna będącym na ukończeniu) pudełku Warhammer Quest: Cursed City. Postanowiłem wykorzystać motyw klątwy z tegomiesięcznego tematu FKB „Klątwa Doliny Węży”, żeby pchnąć ku końcowi prace nad „Przeklętym Miastem”. Z pozostałych modeli jako pierwszym postanowiłem zająć się Octrenem Glimscry'em. Uciąłem mu przydługą brodę, maskę zastąpiłem szpetną twarzą, przedłużyłem kaptur, dorobiłem dwupasmową brodę z Q-Tipa i zwaloryzowałem podstawkę. Po pomalowaniu rzecz przedstawia się następująco.

Warhammer Quest Cursed City - Octren Glimscry (front/back)

Warhammer Quest Cursed City - Octren Glimscry (diagonal)

Warhammer Quest Cursed City - Octren Glimscry (sides)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz