czwartek, 6 sierpnia 2026

Khagra's Ravagers - Khagra

And here’s the last mini from Khagra’s Ravagers! It got a weapon and head swap, mostly because the original model ended up becoming a bits donor for a few other projects. I turned the original mace into a staff for the Cult of the Possessed Magister kitbash, while I kept the head aside for a future Sister of Sigmar. I took the new mace from ToW Empire Flagallents box. The head is from WH40K Chaos Space Marines Accursed Cultist set.

Ot, jest i ostatni ludzik z ekipy Khagra's Ravagers. Zaszły weapon i head swap, spowodowane faktem, że model stał się dawcą bitsów do innych projektów. Oryginalną buławę przerobiłem na staff possessedowego Magistra, a główkę zachowałem z myślą o jakiejś przyszłej Siostrze Sigmara. Obecna „macka” pochodzi z old worldowego pudełka Flagellantów, głowa z czterdziestkowych Accursed Cultist do chaotycznych space marines.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz